Tax Advisory Senior Manager
We are seeking an experienced, high caliber candidate to join our fast developing Tax department in China. The position will be based in Guangzhou, although the role is likely to involve travel throughout China and overseas.
Our Tax department provides bespoke advice in all areas of taxation required for a wide variety of local and international companies. With presence in major economies of the world, we understand the complexities of tax in today’s global economic climate. Mazars China works closely with our offices in other countries in delivering professional services through multi-lingual teams experienced in both international and local requirements and regulations. You will assume on a high level of responsibility for client liaison and portfolio management, quality and risk control, reviewing and delivering reports, motivating, coaching and developing team members; part of your time to participate actively in new business development.
As a successful candidate, you’d better have got CTA or CICPA qualification with minimum 8 years of tax experience. If having experience in international CPA firm(s) with experience at management level and in relation with government organization, you will be highly preferred. Strong interpersonal and great communication skills will be the strong advantages of you.
- Bachelor’s degree or above, accounting or accounting related major is preferable;
- Certification of CTA/ TA/ CICPA or other recognized professional accounting or taxation qualification;
- At least 8 years’ experience in delivering professional services to clients in the area of tax advisory, preferable with the experience in international firms;
- Excellent analytical, planning, organizing and team building skills;
- Excellent project management skills, interpersonal and communication skills;
- Excellent written and oral communication skills in both English and Mandarin Chinese, including both technical and business writing, documentation and presentation skills;
- Outgoing character. Strong sense in business development is required;
- Keen sense and deep insights of market are a plus;
We offer attractive remuneration packages and excellent career development opportunity within Mazars global partnership. Please apply with detailed resume, salary expected, contact numbers, in strict confidence, to The Personnel Department, Mazars Guangzhou, 1308, Grand Tower No. 228, Tianhe Road, Guangzhou, 510610 China.
Or email: firstname.lastname@example.org and quoting reference Tax Senior Manager. To know more about Mazars, please visit our website at www.mazars.cn (China); www.mazars.com (Group); www.mazarscareers.cn (Career).