Marketing and Communication Intern
Part I Translation (50%)
- Translate written business documents such as legal documents and financial reports into Chinese/English;
- Proofread, edit, and revise translated materials;
- When requested, provide necessary support to other related tasks.
Part II: Research (50%)
- Collect market data and information based on sectors and industries;
- Conduct research project based on internet resources, phone call interviews, etc.;
- Assist to monitoring competitors’ market behavior and generate monthly market report;
- Bachelor’s degree or above, major in English, Marketing, Business or related;
- Excellent in English, both written and spoken, is a must. French is a plus;
- Good research and analytical ability;
- Good communication skills
- Detail-oriented, well-organized, and a strong team-player,
- Work at least 3 days a week.